Skip to content
- Set-Up Fee: No Charge – There is no set up charge for any account.
- Property Management Fee: 8% to 10% of rents actually collected for your property. Most companies charge at least 10%. If we don’t collect the rent, you don’t pay a fee.
- Leasing Fee: No Charge – Most property management companies charge a fee for accounting and financial reports; we do not.
- Lease Renewal Fee: No Charge – Most property management companies charge a renewal fee of an existing tenant’s lease. Many of our properties are set up with month-to-month leases based on our recommendation to owners.
- Vacant Property Fee: No Charge – Some property management companies charge owners for a vacant property at the same rate as an occupied property, with the idea that they have to still monitor and advertise it, etc. Our philosophy is that if you are not getting paid, neither should we.
- Notices & Legal Document Fees: No Charge – We do not mark up any legal fees. You only pay for the actual legal costs.
- Annual Administrative Fee: No Charge – We do not charge for annual statements and records.
- Property Inspection Fee: No Charge – Some inspections can be very expensive. We do a photo and walk-through inspection annually, plus on-the-spot and drive-by reviews.
- Eviction Costs/Fees: $35 to $700 – This is the estimated range for average costs and fees involved with serving notices, attorney’s fees, court appearances, and evictions. Hourly rates are typically $35-$50 for process servers, while the fee for the whole eviction process usually ranges between $200 and $700 (excluding court costs).
- Maintenance/Repairs: No Charge – We do not mark up any charges. You only pay the actual vendor costs.
- Sales Commission for Property Sales: 1.9% – This is the total fee that your Broker will receive if your property is sold as a conventional sale. There may also be a 3% fee charged if there is a Buyer’s Agent involved, for a total of 4.9%.